Mitchell Medical Pharmacy is equipped with a compounding lab serving Mitchell, Stratford, Seaforth and the surrounding communities of Perth County.
She can prepare:
- medications that have been discontinued or that are not commercially available
- allergy-free prescriptions without preservatives, dyes, binders, sugar, gluten, lactose, or other problematic ingredients
- a tailored dosage form, strength, or flavour
- medication in a more convenient form such as a cream, gel, ointment, liquid, suppository or capsule
- bioidentical hormone formulations for bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- custom pain medications
Compounding is the personalized alternative which enables the compounding pharmacist to take into consideration the specific needs of the patient.
Please contact us if you have any questions about compounding. We are happy to help you.